COMMITTEE AGAINST SEXUAL HARASSMENT (CASH)
The Committee Against Sexual Harassment (CASH) was formed as a part of an institutional framework for the creation of a safe equitable and inclusive campus environment.
OBJECTIVES OF CASH
- To evolve a permanent mechanism for the prevention, prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence in the institution.
- To provide an environment free of gender based discrimination.
- To ensure equal access of all facilities and participation in activities of the college.
- To promote a social and psychological environment that will raise awareness about sexual harassment in its various forms.
- To undertake all necessary & reasonable steps to conduct inquiries in sexual harassment complaints.