- Government of India National Scholarship.
- Government of India National loan Scholarship.
- Government of India National marit Scholarship for primary & secondary School Teacher’s Children.
- Government of India Hindi Scholarship.
- Government of India Post-Metric Scholarship for scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribe/ Denotified/ Nomadic and Semi Nomadic Tribes and other backward classes.
- Post matric Scholarship for Social Welfare Department.
- Scholarship to the children of dependent of Service Personnel in the army, the Air Force and the navy.
- Special Scholarship to the children of Government Servants who die while in a service.
- Political Sufferers Scholarship.
- Students whose family income is not more than Rs 11,000/- per annum irrespective of the community or caste to which they belong are exempted from payment of only tution and laboratory fees.
- Poverty-cum progress Scholarship and freeship.
- Students Aid Fund.
- Karnataka Labour Welfare board Scholarship to the children of beedi Workers.
- S.J. Jindal Education Trust Scholarship.
- Scholarship to the Physically handicapped students.
- Scholarship from Karnatak urdu Academy for urdu students.
- Dr. C.V. Raman scholarship for meritorius science students.
- Momin Master Merit-cum Means Scholarship.
Our Principal – Prof. M.K.Shaikh nominated as
Syndicate member of KUD