- Read the Rules & Regulations carefully before seeking admission and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations.
- Students belonging to SC/ST /Backward community etc. Should submit the necessary certificates (and their copies) from the concerned Authorities along the duly filled application form for admission.
Mode of Admission
- The candidate seeking admission for B.A, B.Sc. and B.Com. 1st semester has to apply online admission on the website www.dce.kar.nic.in and follow the detail instruction about the admission.
- Application form and prospectus will be issued to the eligible Student on payment of Rs. 150.
- Application forms duly completed with all the information and necessary certificates, should be submitted to the office by the student in time, The application forms should also be enclosed with character certificates & self undertaking.
- STUDENTS SEEKING ADMISSION IN THIS COLLEGE SHOULD ATTEND AN INTERVIEW ALONG WITH PARENT/ GUARDIAN (ABOVE THE AGE OF 40 YEARS) ON THE DATE SPECIFIED IN THE NOTIFICATION.
- Admission will be confirmed after verification and approval of the Principal. and the names of the students admitted will be duly notified on the college notice board.
- Students admitted should submit 5 copies of color latest passport size photographs, one of them to be affixed on the admission form.
- The following document have to be submitted at the time of interview/ admission
- Hard copy of online application acknowledgement.
- S.S.L.C and P.U.C II Mark Card original and three attested copies.
- Caste and Income Certificate and three attested copies.
- Degree Marks Card in original (for PG Course) and three attested copies.
- Transfer Certificate original and three attested copies
- N.0.C and Transfer Certificate in case of students coming from other colleges.
- Eligibility/ Migration Certificate from K.U.D in case of students coming from outside state or other than Karnatak University.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Income Certificate issued by the Tahasildar will be accepted only after Verification of Ration Card/ Telephone Bill/ Electrical Bill/ L.P.G Bill etc. as proof of permanent address.
- Certificate issued by the officer concerned for candidates with physical disability, wherever application.
- Any other documents as required by the college, at the time of admission.
- Admission is subject to acceptance and compliance of the college rules and regulations by the candidate.
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval of the principal, College Board & the University.
- Admission will be as per the rules laid down by Govt, KUD & College.
- Students who were denied admission earlier need NOT apply again.
- No Student shall be admitted to any class in the middle of the course except on official Transfer of his/her parents.
- In case, the students who do not pay the prescribed fee within the time, their admission stands cancelled.
- The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Tribe student should produce the Caste/Community Certificates at the time of admission. All the SC/ST OBC I Minority Student are advised to apply online for Government oflndia Scholarship and other free ships of various depts, such as SC/ST /OBC/ Minority with in the prescribed time.
- Students are required to pay entire fees at the time of admission.
ACADEMIC TERM AND VACATION FOR THE YEAR 2019-2020 (SEMESTER SYSTEM)
- Last Date for Admission 10-07-2019 Without Penal Fee
- 1st, 3rd, 5th, Semester Re-opening Date 18-06-2019
- Last date for Admission with Penal Fees of ₹610 is 18-07-2019
- Last working day of 1st term 14-10-2019
- Mid Term Vacation 15-10-2019 to 15-12-2019
- Reopening of 2nd Term 16-12-2019
- Last working Day of 2nd term 10-04-2020